Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 1/2 pound farfalle pasta
- 8 sun-dried tomato halves, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 (8 ounce) fresh mozzarella , cut into bite size cubes
- 1 pint (2 cups) mixed cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small fresh fennel bulb, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup sniped fresh chives
- 12 pitted kalamata olives, havled
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces sliced prosciutto, cut crosswise into thin stripes
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta: cook until tender but still firm to the bite. One minute before the pasta is cooked, add sun dried tomatoes, to plump and soften.
2. Drain pasta and tomatoes in a colander and transfer to a serving bowl. Add dressing and the remaining ingredients, except for the prosciutto, and toss together until evenly dressed. Divide salad onto four plates and top with prosciutto strips.