Cran-Pistachio Cookies are the perfect blend of sweet, nutty, and lightly tart to create the perfect treat for any occasion!
- 1 (1pound 1.5-ounce) pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 box (4 serving size) pistachio instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dry roasted salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl stir cookie mix, pudding, and flour. Add melted butter and eggs and stir until incorporated.
Add pistachios and cranberries and mix well.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and slightly flatten with fingertips.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. The only way you can ruin these cookies is to over bake them! If you bake them too long you will lose the soft texture and they won’t be as green. They will not look done but take them out and let them sit on the pan for about 2 minutes. Trust me.
Cool on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container
You'll also love
- Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Milo Cake with Buttermilk Icing &... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Blueberry Yogurt Cookies 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Cookies 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Snickerdoodle... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pistachio Cookie Cups 4.6/5 (12 Votes)