Roasted Belgian Endive
- 3 Belgian endive heads
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon cut in half
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Cut the endive in half lengthwise and place on a jellyroll pan, cut-side up. Drizzle oil on all sides of the endive. Squeeze the lemon halves over the endive, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast on the bottom rack of the oven until tender and brown around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Each serving: 46 calories; 55 mg sodium; 0 cholesterol; 5 grams fat; 1 gram saturated fat; 1 gram carbohydrates; 0 protein; 0.91 gram fiber.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (737 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)