- 2 lb. - Beef tenderloin tips, Stew Meat, Chuck Roast or Chuck Eye, cubed
- 1 - 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – packet brown gravy mix
- 1 - packet lipton dry onion soup mix
- 1 – 4 oz can mushrooms
- 1 - cup water or ginger ale soda
Add cubed meat to a 9 x 13 inch pan.
In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
Add mushrooms and stir to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 3 Hours.
Do not remove foil until done.
Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.