- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 1/2 cups farfalle (bow tie) pasta,uncooked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a pan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
2. Crumble ground beef into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly until evenly browned. Drain excess grease, and stir in the tomato sauce, sour cream and thyme.
3. Place the cooked pasta into the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Pour the ground beef mixture over the pasta. Cover with a layer of spinach. Top with shredded cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and lightly browned on the top.