3 Bean Salad
- TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. MAKES: 3 servings
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Savings in Wilmington, NC 28409 Change Zip
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 3/4 cup equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the sugar, vinegar, oil and pepper; stir into bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Three-Bean Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p8