Cracker Dip (Good with Wheat Thins)
This is a great, tasty appetizer given to me by friends, Doug and Elaine Carr.
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 2 TBS. milk
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 2 TBS minced onion
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 pkg. (3 1/2 oz.) diced chopped beef
- 1/4 C chopped green pepper
- 1/2 C chopped pecans sauted in 2 TBS. butter
1. Mix cream cheese, milk, sour cream, minced onion, salt, chopped beef, green pepper. Pour into 8" pie plate.
2. Top the mixture with the chopped pecans.
3. Bake at 350 for 15 min. (10 min. longer if refrigerated).
Serve with Wheat Thins.