Buffalo Chicken Roll
- 2 boneless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 loave frozen rhoades bread dough (let thaw on pam sprayed wax paper till it is thawed)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup franks wing sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
Cut chicken into cubes season with salt and papper, and cook in the oil until done.
When chicken is cooked add 1/4 cup of the wing sauce, stir to coat and simmer 2 minutes.
Take off heat and allow to cool.
Preheat oven to 400
On a well floured surface roll out the dough to about 11x11 square.
Spread the ranch dressing on top of the dough.
Add the remaining wing sauce next.
Top with the cooked chicken cubes.
Sprinkle the mozzarella then the cheddar cheese on top.
Can add some more hot sauce if you want.
Roll up starting at one end tucking the ends in as you roll it up and pinching the ends together to seal.
Put on a rimmed cookie sheet and bake about 25 minutes until golden brown, do not let rise before baking