Great Salad for a Pot Luck Dinner. Serves a large group and is a big crowd pleaser.
*With leftovers from this salad I like to use it in a wrap the next day with some leftover chicken or pork, or simply just as a veggie wrap its really good.
- 1 small cabbage shredded
- 2 green onions
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 lbs fresh mushrooms sliced (optional)
- ½ lbs bean sprouts
- ½ package chow mien noodles (uncooked)
- 1 package ichiban noodles (uncooked) and broken up
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 package ichiban seasoning mix
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix the first 5 ingredients together, add both noodles just before dressing and serving to keep the noodles crisp.