Easy Spinach & Pepperoni Quiche
Sweet red pepper, eggs, spinach, cheese, pepperoni, and Parmesan get baked in an easy crescent roll crust to make a delicious quick quiche.
- 1 large red sweet pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 beaten eggs
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup light cream or milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium skillet cook sweet pepper in hot oil till crisp-tender: drain.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Press rolls over bottom and 3/4-inch up sides of an 8 or 9 1/2-inch tart pan or quiche dish, pressing dough together well at the perforations.
In a medium mixing bowl combine sweet pepper, eggs, spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, pepperoni, light cream or milk, Parmesan cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Pour into crust-lined pan.
Bake about 30 minutes or till set. Cut into wedges and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Sauteed Red Snapper w/White Wine... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Lobster Bisque Brio Tuscan Grill 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Ina Garten Peach and Apple Crisp 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Pilaf 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes (Weight Watchers) 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Applebee's Bloomin' Onion and... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spicy Kale and Corn Stuffed... 3.9/5 (11 Votes)