- 3 1/2 cups AP flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp fine salt
- 3 TBSP chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 TBSP chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 stick butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, at room temp
- 3/4 cup water, plus extra, as needed
- 2 TBSP EVOO
Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, rosemary, and thyme in the bowl of an upright mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the butter and mix on low speed til incorporated, about 2 minutes. With the machine running, slowly add the water til the mixture forms a dough, adding more water if needed, 1 TBSP at a time. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and knead for 5 minutes til smooth. Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Form into disc shapes and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece of dough into an 8 to 10-inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Brush each circle with oil and grill 4 minutes each side. Cool slightly before serving.