BBQ Jerk Pork Medallions
- 2/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 1/2 lbs.)
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Mix all ingredients except meat until blended.
3. Cut meat into 12 slices; press to flatten slightly.
4. Reserve half the BBQ sauce mixture. Grill meat 4 to 6 min, or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining BBQ sauce mixture. Transfer meat to plate; let stand 3 min. before serving with reserved BBQ sauce mixture.