- 12 oz pkg fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 2- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
Adapted from tablespoon.com
1. Chop cranberries in food processor or mini chopper
2. Chop up green onion, cilantro and jalapeño into small pieces
3. Mix all ingredients except the cream cheese in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
When ready to serve – spread cream cheese on plate cover with cranberry relish. (Can do ½ of relish and 1 package of cream cheese)
Server with Ritz crackers or Wheat Thins.