Apple Cider Salad
- 2 heads of iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped (not too large a chop)
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped (not too large a chop)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs sugar
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 4-5 bacon slices fried crisp & crumble (or microwave)
Adapted from temp-tationista.com
1. In a large bowl top lettuce with celery & onion.
2. Mix mayonnaise with vinegar and drop spoonfuls over salad.
3. Mix sour cream with sugar and drop spoonfuls over salad.
4. Spread dressing evenly over salad to cover, sprinkle (lots of) parmesan cheese over dressing and grind lots of black pepper over the cheese.
5. Make ahead & cover with plastic wrap. When ready to serve, crumble bacon and toss well (to evenly coat all).