- 2 lb crawfish tail
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup (shrimp or celery)
- 1 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 lge bell pepper
- 1 lge chopped onion
- 5 garlic toes, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup chopped celery
- salt,pepper & creole seasoning
- Splash of liquid crab boil
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs (optional)
- 2 Tbs melted butter (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Saute' diced onions, celery & bell pepper in butter about 10 mins.
Stir in soup & garlic remove from heat. Add crawfish, rice, green onions, parsley & liquid crab boil & mix well.
Mix all ingredients except cheeses and pour into a large greased casserole.
*For breadcrumb topping mix melted butter & breadcrumbs until butter absorbed.
Lightly sprinkle over seafood mix
*If not using bread crumbs top w/cheeses
Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Uncover and sprinkle cheeses over casserole.
Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes more.
Tip: It's fantastic served with garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Egg Noodle Casserole 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Oven-Crisped Fish Fillets with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp for Shrimp CocKtail 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits with Andouille... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna with Celery and Walnuts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Shrimp or Crawfish... 4/5 (1 Votes)