- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 3 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo tart shells
- Garnishes: whipped cream, ground nutmeg
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in raisins and toasted pecans.
Spoon filling evenly into frozen tart shells. Place shells on a large baking sheet.
Bake tarts at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool. Garnish, if desired.