Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 3/4 lb. boneless beef round steak
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- 8-oz. sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- chopped parsley, for serving
Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in slow cooker.
Cut beef into 1-1/2 inch by ½ inch strips. Place in flour mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
In medium bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup, water and onion soup mix. Stir until well blended. Pour into slow cooker and mix with beef. Add mushrooms and stir.
Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH 3½ hours or LOW 6-7 hours.
Stir in sour cream and cook on HIGH 10-15 minutes or until heated through. We like it served with brown rice! ENJOY!!