Easy Lasagna Sausage Rolls
- 8 dried lasagna noodles
- 4 sweet Italian sausage links, halved crosswise
- 1 can Contadina Extra thick and zesty tomato sauce
- 1 can contain Diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh basil or 1/2 tsp dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until done, turning occasionally. Drain, cool slightly. Wrap a noodle around each link; place in skillet.
3. Stir together tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes and basil; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese and garnish with fresh basil, if desired.