Festive Cranberry Pineapple Salad
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple undrained
- 2 pkg (4 serving size) or 1 pkg (8 serving size) raspberry jello
- 1 can (16 oz) whole cranberry sauce
- 1 medium apple chopped
- 2/3 c chopped walnuts
Drain juice from pineapple and reserve the liquid. Remove 1 Tbsp of the pineapple save for garnish. Add enough cold water to the pineapple juice, to measure 3 cups. Pour into a saucepan and bring to a boil. remove from heat and add in jello, stir until completely dissolved. Add the cranberry sauce stir until well blended. Refrigerate 1- 1 1/2 hrs until slightly thickened.
Stir in remaining pineapple, apple, and walnuts stir gently until well blended pour into a medium serving bowl.
Refrigerate 4 hrs or until firm. Garnish with reserved pineapple.
You'll also love
- CROCK POT BBQ PORK LOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Debbie Fields' Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheryl's High Altitude Banana Nut... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Charred Pineapple Relish Cream... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Rhubarb Freezer Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Strawberry Salad with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Streusel Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)