- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced (~2 TBS juice)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 TBS Sriracha sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 center-cut pork chops, ~1" thick (4 oz each)
- 4 peaches, halved & pitted
- 1 TBS honey
- 1/2 bunch parsley or basil, coarsely chopped
Adapted from images.meredith.com
1) In a blender, combine chopped peaches, lime juice, soy sauce, & Sriracha. Blend until nearly smooth. Transfer to a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
2) Crush garlic with the side of a wide knife. Add garlic and pork chops to bag; reseal and turn to coat. Let stand up to 15 minutes at room temperature or refrigerate 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
3) Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Grill chops over medium heat for 14-18 minutes or until slightly pink in center and juices run clear. Turn once halfway through grilling and add peach halves for last 7 minutes of grilling.
4) Meanwhile, pour marinade into a small saucepan. Add honey and bring to a simmer. Simmer 2-3 minutes or until slightly reduced and thickened (discard garlic cloves).
5) Remove pork and peaches from grill and brush with reduced marinade. Chop peaches as desired for serving. Pass remaining marinade at table. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or basil.