Hazy Waters Turkey Burger
- 1 lb. Ground turkey, 93% lean
- 1/3 Oats (or oat flour)
- 2 tsp. Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp. Shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. Onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1-2 dashes of Tabasco Sauce (optional)
- 1-2 dashes of Hickory seasoning (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Mix all ingredients into ground turkey. While you can use a spoon, using your hands works much better.
Divide the turkey mixture and form into 4 patties. Make sure they are not too thick or they may not cook all the way through. If you do want thicker patties, just make sure you lower the temp a bit and give it some extra time to cook.
If grilling, heat grill to medium to medium high. Spray grill with a bit of non-stick spray to keep the burgers from sticking too much.
Cook burgers 5- 7 minutes on each side. Serve.