Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Bark
Looking for a sweet treat to serve at a party or give as a gift? Try this Chocolate Cookie Bark that makes 14 servings so it's perfect for party fare or to give as a gift.
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 package (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons. KRAFT Smooth Peanut Butter
- 10 OREO Cookies
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Place semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls. Microwave until completely melted, following directions on package. Add peanut butter to white chocolate; stir until well blended. Crumble half the cookies over chocolate in each bowl; mix well.
Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto waxed paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colours of the chocolates. Swirl gently with knife.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into 14 pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Nainamo Bars 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage & Penne Pasta 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Meat Sauce - Instant... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Mason Jar Salted Caramel Brownie... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Low Carb White Birthday Cake 4/5 (36 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Chocolate Cake 3.8/5 (81 Votes)
- Mrs. Fields' Gingerbread Men 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Air Fryer French Toast Sticks 4.3/5 (8 Votes)