Savory Chicken Satay
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded and cut into thin strips
- 12 to 16 large wooden skewers, soaked in water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
In large plastic bag. combine soup mix, olive oil, brown sugar and peanut butter. Add chicken; toss to coat well. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. On skewers, thread chicken, weaving back and forth.
Grill or broil skewers until chicken is cooked through. Serve with favorite dipping sauces.