Bacon Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon 2% milk
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and finely chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, onion and milk until blended. On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal.
2. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with bacon. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut roll crosswise into twenty-four (1/2-inch) slices. Place on ungreased baking sheets, cut side down.
3. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.