Counts for 2 enchiladas (made with optional ingredients) – 1 Red, 1 Orange, 1 Yellow, 2 Green, 1 Blue.
- 1 Red container shredded chicken (I like Costco’s rotisserie chicken, though you could braise or roast your own chicken breast and shred it yourself)
- 1 tsp 21 Day Fix southwest seasoning (love this seasoning!)
- 2 – 6″ corn tortillas
- 1 Green container baby spinach (optional)
- 1 Green container homemade enchilada sauce (recipe coming this afternoon).
- 1 Blue container shredded cheese
- 1 Orange container sliced black olives (optional)
1.Add shredded chicken, seasoning, and spinach to small frying pan with 1/4 cup of water and simmer together until spinach is wilted and seasoning coats chicken.
2. Soften tortillas in microwave for 15 seconds.
3. Roll each tortilla with half of chicken mixture. Place in oven safe baking dish.
4. Pour Enchilada sauce over top of tortillas in dish
5. Sprinkle with cheese and olives
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees, or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through