Prep Time 35 minutes
Yield Makes 20
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, (I use 1 cup white and 1 cup white whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus more for skillet
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and oats in a large bowl,
Whisk together milk, eggs, and oil and add to dry ingredients. Mix well and let rest at least 5 minutes.
Heat and lightly oil skillet. Using 2 to 3 tablespoons for each pancake, drop batter on skillet and cook until a few bubbles have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until browned on undersides, 1 to 2 minutes.