Nutritional analysis per serving: calories 144, carbohydrates 5.1 g, fiber 1.5 g, protein 17.2 g, fat 6.1 g, cholesterol 147 mg, sodium 277 mg, calcium 77 mg.
- 1 Pound Raw Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt and/or Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Red Onion sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic minced
- 2 Cups Grape Tomatoes halved
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives diced
- 4 Cups Baby Spinach
Adapted from drhyman.com
Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Season with the salt and pepper and set aside.
In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil on medium heat, add the onions and garlic, and sauté for 2–3 minutes until the onions lightly crisp.
Add the tomatoes and sauté another minute. Add the shrimp and sear 1 minute on each side. Add the fresh basil and olives, combine, and remove from heat.
Gently toss in the spinach to wilt.