Chocolate Chip Cookies - Gluten Free
- 2 1/4 Cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Cup butter, softened
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups gluten-free semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375F. In a small bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually stir in flour mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack or waxed paper.