Homemade Ham Salad
Attributed to Shaws Restaurant in Mt. Gilead, Ohio in 1960's. I like this with Sweet Relish; you may like yours with Dill Relish.
- 2 Pounds of Bologna (Ground)
- 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- Sweet Relish according to your taste
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Grind the Bologna. Boil Water and place the Eggs into the boiling water, Water should cover the Eggs. Cover with a lid, turn the heat to low and wait for 30 minutes. Eggs are done. Pour off the Hot Water and cover with Cold Water. When cooled peel off the shell.
2. Dice the Eggs and add to the Bologna. Add the Mayonnaise and Relish to the Bologna mixture. Now, Salt and Pepper to taste.
3. Fix a Sandwich and Enjoy.