Soy-Glazed Beef Stir-Fry With Mushrooms, Bell Peppers And Peanuts
- 3 tablespoons Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 8 ounces Top Sirloin Steak, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 cup Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups Mini Bell Peppers, halved
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 Green Onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dry Roasted Peanuts, coaresly chopped
Step 1 Combine soy sauce, honey and red pepper in medium bowl, stir in beef.
Step 2 Heat wok over medium high heat until hot. Add 1 tsp of oil, swirling to coat, heat until hot. Remove beef from sauce (reserve sauce). Stir-fry beef, in batches 4 minutes or until browned. Remove beef.
Step 3 Add remaining oil, mushrooms and peppers to wok. Stir fry 2 minutes or until beginning to brown. Reduce heat to medium low; cover. Cook 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Step 4 Meanwhile, stir cornstarch into reserved sauce; add to wok. Stir in beef; cook 1-2 minutes or until sauce comes to a boil, glazing ingredients. Sprinkle with green onions and peanuts.