Chicken Parmesan Dip
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 packages (about 6 ounces each ) hard bread sticks
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the chicken, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
Spread the cream cheese in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Spread half the sauce over the cream cheese. Top with the chicken mixture. Drizzle with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Serve with the breadsticks for dipping