Apricot bars from the Pioneer Woman. Perfect for a lunchbox snack or gasp... breakfast. Delicious and simple, these will become a family favorite.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 stick salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 to 12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix together all ingredients except apricot preserves. Press one half of the mixture into a buttered 8” square or small rectangular pan.
Spread with the apricot preserves. Sprinkle second half of mixture over the top and pat lightly.
Bake at 350°F until golden brown and delicious, about 30-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Samoa Brownie Parfait with Salted... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Scalloped Pineapple 3.9/5 (59 Votes)
- Moist Pumpkin-Spice Muffins from... 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut - Banana Cream Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Raspberry Almond Thumbprint... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (51 Votes)
- Blueberry Orange Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)