Apricot bars from the Pioneer Woman. Perfect for a lunchbox snack or gasp... breakfast. Delicious and simple, these will become a family favorite.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 stick salted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 to 12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Mix together all ingredients except apricot preserves. Press one half of the mixture into a buttered 8” square or small rectangular pan.
Spread with the apricot preserves. Sprinkle second half of mixture over the top and pat lightly.
Bake at 350°F until golden brown and delicious, about 30-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Seafood Quesadillas 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Cheddar Corn Chowder 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Italian Sub Sandwich 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Fried Apple Pie Rolls 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Rajas con Queso Mini Tamales 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Mousse Pie with Phyllo... 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Raspberry Cream Bars 4.8/5 (14 Votes)