White Bean Salad
Servings: 8 servings
Summer salad with white beans, bell peppers and onions tossed in a tasty vinaigrette dressing.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Stir in the beans, bell pepper, onion, and thyme. Serve cold or at room temperature.