Easy Cole Slaw
Less dressing makes for a crunchier (and healthier) cole slaw. Try this on potato latkes with corned beef and Russian dressing for a "Meshugna"!
- 16 oz bag coleslaw mix (shredded green cabbage)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (full fat)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 TBS milk (whole)
- 2 TBS white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Place all ingredients except coleslaw mix in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add coleslaw mix and toss to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Makes 4 servings. 5 Weight Watchers points per serving.