Halibut with Charred Tomatoes & Dill
Halibut with Charred Tomatoes and Dill is the fresh and fragrant meal your whole family will love! Filled with the vibrant flavors of charred sweet tomatoes and fresh dill, this halibut recipe pairs perfectly with a fluffy rice pilaf or creamy mashed potatoes. Serve this dinner at your next Sunday evening family gathering or dinner party for a dish that is sure to please all of your loved ones.
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups cherry, pear, or grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- oregano leaves, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Add butter to pan; swirl until butter melts. Add fish; cook 1 minute. Add wine; cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Heat a small skillet over high heat. Combine tomatoes and oil. Add to pan; cook 3 minutes or until lightly charred and beginning to soften.
Place 1 fillet in each of 4 shallow bowls; spoon cooking liquid evenly over fillets. Divide tomatoes among servings. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and dill. Garnish with oregano, if desired.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Tortellini with... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Maple-Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Chili-Rubbed Halibut With... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- cheesecake Factory Bang Bang... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Lone Star Steakhouse's Sweet... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Sundried Tomatoes Focaccia with... 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Butter-Basted Halibut Steaks with... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)