Pumpkin pie smoothie..
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (120g) vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1/2 cup (120ml) skim milk*
- 2 Tablespoons (30ml) pure maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (150g) pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 1 cup ice
Adapted from sallysbakingaddiction.com
Add all of the ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for at least 3 minutes or until smooth - this may take longer if your blender isn't very strong. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
Add more milk to thin out if it is too thick. Add a couple more ice cubes for a thicker texture, if desired. Add more spices to taste, if desired.