Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a small baking dish.
Mix together the first 5 ingredients. Fold in the spinach and artichokes. Pour into baking dish and top with mozzarella. Bake for 25 minutes.