CHICKEN WINGS - GO TO RECIPE
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut into 2 pieces, tips removed
- Equal parts water and chicken broth
- Favorite chicken wing seasoning mix
- Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 tap garlic powder
- 1/2 tap salt
- 1/4 tap black pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1) Oven 450 degrees
2) Bring water and broth to boil in large pot. Boil wings 8-10 minutes, remove and place on wire rack to drain.
3). Season the wings with your favorite dry seasoning mix
4) Bake wings on sheet pan for 30", turn wings over and cook 10"
5) Toss in sauce
1) combine all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth. Pour in saucepan, bring to boil, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened. Remove from heat, allow to cool and toss wings until well coated.