Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine the flour, baking powered, and salt in a large bowl and set aside, Combine butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set on high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, stir in the vanilla.
Gradually add the flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the dough slightly with the back of a fork. Bake the cookies until golden, about 15 minutes.
Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely