SOUTHWESTERN WAGON WHEELS
- 4 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 jar (4 1/2 oz) sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the soup, salsa, mushrooms and oregano. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer; uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir in cour cream; heat through.
Drain pasta; serve with sauce mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.