Vanilla Ice Cream
Nothing better than homemade ice cream any time of the year. Serve plain vanilla style or add your favorite toppings.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from icecream.about.com
Whisk together the milk and granulated sugar.
Gently stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
Freeze according to the directions of your ice cream maker.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Ice Cream 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Honey 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Mini Meatball Heroes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Broken Glass Jello 3.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Lemon & White Chocolate Mousse... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Peach and Lavender Ice... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Ice Cream 4.3/5 (8 Votes)