White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Very Comparable to Cheesecake Factory
- 1 cup of chocolate cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 (8 ounces) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. In a medium Bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 Tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom and an inch up the sides of a 9 inch spring-form pan.
2. In a sauce pan, combine raspberries, 2 Tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes, or until sauce is tick. Stain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
3.Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a glass or plastic bowl melt the white chocolate chips with the half-and-half. Melt in the microwave 40 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until the chocolate is smoothly mixed into the half-and-half.
4. in a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons of raspberry sauce over the batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon tablespoons of raspberry sauce over the top. Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
5. Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.