Quick Ideas - Appetizers - Cold
Appetizers - cold
• Hard boiled eggs pickled with beets
• Carrot stuffed into a cucumber sliced
• Cheese toasted in a nonstick pan formed over a bowl
• Feta Baba Ghanoush
• Herbed feta spread
• Savory Italian cheese(s)cake spread
• Ricotta, red pepper puree spread
• Marinated tiny shrimp spread
• Cream cheese, artichoke, shrimp spread Melon balls in champagne
• Stacked tomato, mozzarella, avocado, basil
• Strawberries with Balsamic
• Shrimp with mayonnaise on artichoke leave
• Avocado , goat cheese, tomato
• Figs with mascarpone
• Antipasto hero
• Herbed ham and cheese spread
• Grilled eggplant asparagus white bean prosciutto Bruschetta
• Feta hummus
• Lime salmon with tomato sour cream
• Cherry tomatoes / zucchini stuffed with crab and cheese
• Herbed tomato juice
• Tomato section stuffed with cheese
• Sandwich Filling Ideas
• Cream cheese, minced cooked mushrooms
• Chopped Water cress, softened butter, grated onion and pepper
• Strawberry marmalade, chopped nuts and cream cheese
• Minced crab meat, mayonnaise and turmeric
• Minced chicken, almonds, curry powder and sour cream
• Roquefort cheese, cream cheese and sherry
• Minced cucumbers, capers, and mayonnaise
• Cream cheese, ginger marmalade and chopped nuts
• Chopped lobster, mushrooms, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
• Chopped hard-cooked egg, crumbled bacon, sweet pickle relish, mustard and mayonnaise
• Deviled ham, sweet pickle relish and salad dressing
• Chopped dates, minced nuts, cream cheese and crushed pineapple
• Mashed salmon, lemon juice, mayonnaise and pepper
• Minced chicken, almonds, mayonnaise, salt and pepper
• Chopped mint, chopped parsley, minced onion, mayonnaise, paprika and salt
• Fried beet chips
• Salmon Wrapped Pretzel
• Smoked salmon rolls with salmon tartare
• Belgian endive filled with couscous salad
• Pineapple bacon crushed macadamia
• Thinly sliced pieces of sharp Cheddar cheese over apple cider jelly on whole wheat bread.
• Smoked bluefish topped with horseradish on thin slices of French bread, garnished with a sprig of fresh dill
• Slices of French bread topped with fresh goat cheese and broiled until the cheese turns golden brown.
• A blend of cold baked swordfish, mayonnaise, fresh tarragon, horseradish and lemon juice, spread on crackers and topped with a thin slice of hardboiled egg.
• Maine shrimp salad served on Vermont Common Crackers.
• Smoked turkey or chicken on buttered toast, topped with a sprig of fresh watercress.
• Thinly sliced smoked country ham on rye bread with grainy maple mustard.
• Maine crabmeat mixed with a touch of lemon mayonnaise on thinly sliced brown bread.
• Slices of sautéed Connecticut shad roe with lemon slivers, served with buttered black bread and crackers.
• Thin slices of fresh pear topped with fresh chèvre.