Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
These mini garlic monkey bread bites are a great after school snack or bread appetizer when paired with spaghetti. Packaged buttermilk biscuits, butter, garlic, parsley, and Parmesan are all it takes to make these garlicky, buttery bread bites.
- 2 (7.5-ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus 2 tablespoons to sprinkle on top
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a bowl. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over biscuit pieces. Gently toss to evenly coat. Use a greased 12-cup muffin tin and place 6 to 7 pieces in each cup. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of cheese over the top. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Serve warm.
I used jumbo buttermilk biscuits, so I ended up cutting each biscuit into 6 pieces. I thought the garlic flavor was pretty mild, which would be perfect for kids, but for myself, I think I will add a tiny bit more next time.
You'll also love
- 7 Up Biscuits 3.9/5 (277 Votes)
- Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn 4.3/5 (85 Votes)
- Creamed Corn Casserole 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey... 4.4/5 (69 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Scampi 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Evelyn's Baked Brie 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Fritos and Peanut Butter 3.9/5 (128 Votes)