Sausage/Spagetti Skillet Dinner
- 8 oz Thin Spaghetti, broken in half
- 16 oz Ground Mild Italian Sauaage
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 14.5 oz can Italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- 8 oz can Italian Style Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Brown sausage and onions in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce and water.
2. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
3. Bring back to a boil. Stir in uncooked pasta, mixing well.
4. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring often to separate pasta.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.