Corn and poblano lasagna Marcela Valladolid
- Two cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Half cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 large zucchini Finley sliced lengthwise
- Four poblano peppers charred peeled stemmed seeded and cut into 1 inch strips.
- 12 no boil lasagna sheets.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Melt 2 tbsp butter in a mede until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons butter in a small heavy skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until translucent. Add the remaining garlic and cook for 1 minute. Mix in the zucchini and poblano peppers and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper .
Read about one fourth of the corn mixture over the bottom of an 11 by 8 inch baking dish cover with a layer of 3 lasagna sheets. Spread one quarter of the cheese over the pasta repeat the layering three more time. Cover with foil.
Bake until the pasta is cooked and tender about 50 minute . Remove oil turn oven to broil. Broil until golden brown and bubbly, 8 to 10 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.