Famous Slow Cooker Meatballs
Great for pot lucks!
- 1 (13.25 oz.) canned pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3 lb.) bag frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
1. Pour pineapple chunks with juice into a saucepan. Stir green bell pepper, brown sugar, corn starch, soy sauce, and lemon juice through the pineapple chunks until sugar and corn starch dissolve.
2. Bring mixture to boil; cook and stir until thickened, about 10 minutes.
3. Place meatballs into slow cooker crock; pour pineapple mixture over meatballs.
4. Cook on medium for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.