Peach Blueberry Oat Bars
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 8 ripe peaches (can also use apricots)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Melt butter in a small pan with the syrup and salt then fold in the oats.
3. Quarter the peaches, removing the pits and arrange with the blueberries in the bottom of a 12" (2 quart) oven proof dish. Sprinkle with the sugar and then scatter the oat bar mixture over them. There should still be fruit showing thru. Bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden and crusty. Serve about 10 minutes out of the oven.