- To taste:
- 24 to 30 (cut in half) Frozen Prepared Italian Meatballs
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- or 1 cup Pictsweet Vegetables for Soup
- 1 cup diced peeled potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cans (14.5 oz.) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz.)tomato paste
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley or 1/4tsp of dried parsley
- Garlic powder
- Black Pepper
Defrost meatballs and cut them in half.
In a dutch oven, add all ingredients including meatballs. Let it come to a boil. Turn down and let it simmer. Simmer uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.