Chopped crawfish tails, mayonnaise, melted butter, mozzarella cheese, green onions, spices and French bread combine to make a guaranteed delicious snack.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion tops, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Louisiana crawfish tails, finely chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, butter, mozzarella, green onion, and garlic powder. Fold in chopped crawfish and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread crawfish mixture on French bread, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cut in 2 inch pieces, and serve immediately.
Bread can be spread with crawfish mixture and refrigerated before baking.